Thursday, November 1, 2007

Shirts

I don't like the selection from my distributor cause they are a little pricey so last week Vance and I went on a uniform search at Sports Authority. They have a great Nike tank and coordinating tee for right around $20-$25, if I remember right. They are a hot pink color and they look like what we might be looking for. Check out this link (I'm not sure it is exactly the same one, but it looks right and the price was similar). I thought the ones I saw at the store were for sure that dri wick material that Jana and Kathleen wanted. I think the ones at the store might be last season so we ought to decide quickly so we can save $$ and not get the new arrivals. Each person is responsible for getting their own, but if you can't get to town, let's figure out a carpool or send some money with someone. I doesn't matter if you want the tank or the shirt, the logo will go on the back. I'm going to price out some hoodies and zip ups for those interested also since it could be cool running at night.

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2470672&cp=2076442.1312350.1312352.1312371.1320872&parentPage=family

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2430373&cp=2076442.1312350.1312352.1312371.1320871&page=5&pageBucket=0&parentPage=family

3 comments:

Morris Mama said...

I dig 'em!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

Cute... Lets get down there QUICK! I may go tomorrow AM FRIDAY if anyone wants to come (doubting that anyone will see this poat by then)

Stacy said...

Heather went down there and they were on clearance, and there was only XS and S left. I guess we'll have to look elsewhere. What kind of money were you all thinking you would need to spend? I'm thinking it will be more like $35. Is anyone interested in something like a track uniform? You could wear whatever you wanted under it and it would be a lot cheaper and easier.