Monday, August 27, 2007

Extreme Running


9/25/07- We picked the wrong day to run up south mountain! We didn't mind the POURING rain, it was the huge lightning storm right over our heads that we had a problem with. We were about 5 miles in to it when lightning crashed right over our heads and we decided it probably wasn't a good idea to run to the top of a mountain for obvious reasons. We made it down safely but not without getting soaked to the bone. The park ranger came up to us and said we were a tough group of women.

8 comments:

GoatesGirl said...

Hey- you took a camera! Good on ya. Now you have to smile and pose when I bring mine. Love the website...YEAH!

Stacy said...

And then I saw you guys running around the neighborhood later, you guys are dedicated or crazy, I can't figure out which.

I ran on the treadmill for 2 miles the other day! Of course, I haven't run since but I'm running tonight, for sure, maybe.

Becky said...

You guys are awesome! I seriously miss running! Oh well, only like 8 months till I can start again! Keep up the good work ladies!

Corinne Geertsen said...

YOU GO GIRLS!

Magi said...

ha ha, glad I missed this one! Will you still want to do S. Mtn after St. George?

Stacy said...

We have to do S. Mtn after St. George cause it will be cool enough that I will finally want to go!

Who invited their mother to this site?

who is Margaret? I can't not be informed?!?!?!:)

Morris Mama said...

That's my mom and my sis Magi. My mom is trying to be sneaky.

Stacy said...

I love sneaky people, welcome!!